Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Anything Goes Challenge No. 90

Howdy y'all! lol Big warm welcome from this Texas girl to each of you! My Team welcomes you, too!
 We've got Doodle Pantry in the house! Woot! Woot! lol I've loved Doodle Pantry since her Clearly Digi Stamps days! I get so excited about the ants and Charlie birdie! lol I hope you'll join me in the excitement! We've got some great inspiration from the Team and I sure hope you can take the time to leave them some blog love. xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

4 comments:

  1. Always a fun challenge. Great inspiration from the team!! Thanks

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your sponsor this week! Fabulous DT inspiration, too. I am not familiar with DP and now will go check them out. Thanks for telling me about them! And thank you for the fun challenge! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Nice DT work.

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!