Fabulous Crafty Friends

Friday, January 1, 2016

Welcome New DT Member

Happy New Year, fellow bloggers!
We're welcoming a new year and a new member to our Team! 
Please help me welcome Joanne Rancourt!
This is what Joanne would like you to know about her:

I have been crafting for 15 years and have dabbled in many things, mostly paper though. But it includes painting, patchwork, cartonnage, home deco but mostly card making. I have a collection of over 1000 stamps.
I am 60 years old, no children and am a stay at home wife. I used to work in banking and enjoy now being at home with my bichon Phoebe and all my crafty stuff. I am french but lived in Canada as a child. 
Living in France does make it harder being a crafter as there are not that many crafters around so have learned lots of things on the internet and youtube is a godsend.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a new DT member. Have a wonderful time creating. We look forward to your work. I would love to see a picture of your craft room to see how you store your stamps. Your craft room would be fun to stamp in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. craft room ? you mean craft house, lol. There are stamps everywhere. My husband says the only room with no crafting stuff in it is the bathroom. Even the toilet has a big shelf with my pergamano magazines. Thanks for the welcome.

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!