Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 53

Welcome to another wonderful week of anything goes! We're so happy you could join us! We've some fantastic makes to share with you today but before I get to it, let me point out our new tab at the top of the page.
We're having a DT Call! Yes! I hope you'll take the time to read all about it and if you know anyone... including yourself... who would jump at the chance to play along with our challenges as a DT member, be sure to tell them to contact me!
Then... on a sad note, our DT member, Diane Ahlers took a tumble a couple of weeks ago and injured herself! To the point that... *GASP!*... she can't craft! It must feel like the end of the world for her! I know I would feel like that! So she's had to step down from the Team. We're so gonna miss her fabulous makes and presence on the Team! I hope you'll take the time to wish her a speedy recovery along with the Team!
So now... for the challenge... we've two generous sponsors this week. We have Little Blue Button Stamps offering a $10 GC for ONE lucky winner and and The Cutting Cafe with THREE sets for a second winner! Woohoo! Gotta love that! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LITTLE BLUE BUTTON STAMPS
Hello! My name is Olga. I'm the owner and designer of Little Blue Button Stamps. All the designs you can see in our releases were illustrated by me! 
Little Blue Button Stamps started its life in December 2012 as free digital stamps company "Digital designs by Olga". Later in spring 2013 it was reborn as Little Blue Button Stamps and first Design Team started its work. In the summer of 2013 we started to produce rubber stamps which were pressed and packed by C.C.Designs company. In Fall 2014 we started to release clear stamps but due to some problems in my life I had to shut down both clear and rubber and continue with digital stamps only.
We have our Little Blue Button Stamps online store where you can buy digital stamps for a very great price.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some cute and adorable projects from the Team using Little Blue Button Samps images!
Using:  Gardening fairy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE CUTTING CAFE

My Name is Regina Easter and I have always as long as I can remember loved all kinds of crafts. I am a stay at home mom to 4 great kids - 3 boys and 1 girl. I also have a very supportive husband.

You can visit my personal blog at this link - HAND TO PAPER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out these awesome makes from the Team using The Cutting Cafe files!
using 2016 Planner

Front

inside

Back
WENDY
using 2016 Planner




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT creations once again!! :D I love Ema's suitcase!! That is wonderful!! Wow!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to Diane. Hope she recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice DT work. Thank you for the challenge.The suit case is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful challenge! Thank you so much. Hugs :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for such a great challenge and the opportunity to enter :)

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!