Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 50

Welcome bloggers! Wow! I almost didn't make it to this challenge. I had just reminded my team yesterday that it was already Monday and yet, today, I thought it was Monday! I'm all out of whack. We had the Labor Day holiday and a three-day weekend and it just completely threw me off my routine. Plus... I've a brother on the mind! If any of you are my friends on FB, you may have seen my posts about him and so forgive me if I'm a little off my game of late! Please!
I do want to thank you so much for joining us week after week or if it's your first time, yay for finding us! It means the world to me to know you chose to join us especially when I know you have so many other challenge blogs you could play along with. I appreciate you being here with us! So let's get this week's anything goes challenge started!
Our fabulous sponsors this week are Fresh Brewed Designs, offering a $10 GC for ONE winner and My Whimsical Little World, with TWO digis for a second winner!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FRESH BREWED DESIGNS
If you are looking for some freshly brewed inspiration, then you have come to the right place. Fresh Brewed Designs is a small on-line company that has been offering a wide variety of digital images and rubber stamps since November 2010, designed to meet the needs of paper crafting addicts everywhere. With over 30 categories to choose from and several new additions to the store monthly, our range of products is expanding all the time. Whether you are looking for one of our uniquely designed coffee inspired images or something entirely different, you are sure to find something to please. We’d also love for you to visit us over on our blog where inspiration is always percolating. We have a digi release at least once a month as well as a monthly rubber stamp release and blog hop.
Owned and operated by Heather Dennis, loving wife and mother to two home-schooled children, you can always expect personalized service.
At Fresh Brewed Designs we always have a fresh pot of creativity brewing. So stop by and join us for a cuppa whenever you want!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some fabulous makes from the Team using Fresh Brewed Designs images!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MY WHIMSICAL LITTLE WORLD
My Whimsical Little World is a digi store located in the Ottawa Valley. I sketch out my images with paper and pencils first. Once I am happy with what I have, then it becomes a digi stamp. All images are original art work created by Paola Jofre. I love to draw. I also love to see the digis come to life with color. Hope you like my digis as much as I enjoy creating them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out the Team's makes using adorable, fun images from My Whimsical Little World!
using Autumn
Using Autumn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

3 comments:

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!