Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 51

Welcome to another wonderful week of anything goes at Inspiration Destination! Isn't that always a crafter's destination... to find some inspiration? I hope you find it with my Team and me each and every week!
We have two absolutely wonderful sponsors this week! 
We've got fabulous Artbymiran
We also have the fun Doctor Digi's House of Stamps
Woohoo! So let's get this train going!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ARTBYMIRAN
Hello I am Mi Ran artist and owner of Artbymiran, I was born in Seoul, South Korea. I grew up with Korean and Japanese Manga. In my childhood, I loved drawing and making my own little stories. I moved to Canada in my late 20s, where I reside with my husband.
Artbymiran turned one year this past July, and I can’t believe how far we have come in just 1 years’ time.
We have our main blog where my wonderful and talented showcase designers shares creations daily, a bi-weekly challenge blog showcasing fabulous creations to inspire by my super talented designers. Our Fan base Facebook page, a place to share your creations, chat with fellow crafters, and play in monthly challenges.
I also found the wonderful opportunity to turn my digital images into rubber stamps, you can see all of my stamps at Whimsystamps.com and Treasuredtimesrubberstamps.com.
I love sharing my art, creating new images. I receive so much joy seeing others make them into beautiful works of art.
Mi Ran
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's my Team's projects inspiring you to jump in and play along with us using Art by MiRan images!
using  A gift of love
Using Olivia 
IVY
Using Sunny
using Bubbly Betty
and Punkette Peta
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DOCTOR DIGI'S HOUSE OF STAMPS
Welcome to the brilliantly bizarre brain of Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. Here you will find monsters, aliens, odd balls and Dundertons as well as many many more wonderful digital stamps. Our artist and founder cut his teeth in the craft world at the company "Just Inklined", where his unique digis made a huge impression. We're hoping to continue to entertain and amuse, with our growing catalogue of great value digis with a sense of humour.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out these fun projects from the Team using Doctor Digi images!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the DT Creations! I love Amy's creation... that is one of those things on Pinterest that I've always wanted to try! Looks great :) Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice DT work. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT work, thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!